January 2016 is Miami Cruise Month
Miami is not just a fantastic city to visit, it is also host of the most active cruise hub on the planet which earned Port of Miami its nickname of "Cruise Capital of the World".
To back this claim up, this January 2016, the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau launched the 3rd edition of the "Miami Cruise Month", featuring countless special deals on attractions, visits, heritage tours, and pre- and post-cruise Miami hotel stays.
All month long, many renowned cruise companies, operating to and from Port Miami, are giving away all kinds of special offers and gifts on cruising, local tours and various attractions across Miami's most famous neighborhoods.
Amongst many side offers, you will also find many culinary tours and hotel packages.
The deals for cruise trips include free category upgrades, 50% off a second passenger, free gratuities, onboard spending vouchers, free drinks, free excursions, and many other awesome spendings.
Here is a selection of the cruise deals available this month:
Carnival Cruise Lines * www.carnival.com
- Great rates
- Free 2 category upgrade
Celebrity Cruises * www.celebritycruises.com
- Free drinks
- Free tips
- Free internet
- $150 onboard spending
MSC Cruises * www.msccruisesusa.com
- 2 for 1 rates on balcony staterooms
- Kids 12 and under sail FREE on sailings departing between selected dates
Norwegian Cruise Lines * www.ncl.com
- FREE Unlimited Beverages / Specialty Dining / Shore Excursions / WiFi
- or -
- FREE 1 Night Hotel Pre-Cruise / Specialty Dining / Pre-Paid Gratuities / Shore Excursions
Valid from 01/04/2016 to 04/10/2016
Oceania Cruises * 1-855-OCEANIA (623-2642)
- $750 per person discount for verandas and above (for passengers 1 & 2) on selected dates
- or -
- $500 per person discount for ALL categories on selected dates
Regent Seen Seas Cruises * 1-844-4REGENT (473-4368)
Valid from: 01/01/2016 to: 01/31/2016
- $1,500 per person discount in ALL categories (for passengers 1 & 2)
- $1,250 per person discount in ALL categories (for passengers 1 & 2)
Royal Caribbean International * www.royalcaribbean.com
- Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off
- Up to $300 per stateroom to spend onboard
- $50 to $300 per stateroom to spend onboard (based on category)
- 25% Savings for 3/4 guests