Miami Seaquarium 2016 Spring Camp Programs
Spring is a great season at and it just would not be complete without a weeklong of water fun in company of the most kid-loving marine mammals.
This year the Miami Seaquarium "Spring into the Sea" Camp will happen from March 21 through March 26, 2016. It is a great opportunity for children of all ages to discover the wonders of marine life and get luvvy cuddly with dolphins and sea otters as they will enjoy at least one Seaquarium show and one animal interaction every day for a whole week!
Not just fun but also very educational, Miami Seaquarium Spring Camp also features various ocean-themed arts and crafts, games with a lot of interaction with animals and each other, and many other acitivities.
Educational day camps are also available for all children to discover the ocean animal life through one-on-one interactions, shows, arts, games, and fun-filled marine biology classes for kids. All day camps include lunch, snacks, a personal photo and a Miami Seaquarium souvenir tee-shirt.
Spring into the Sea - Miami Seaquarium Spring Camp
- March 21-25, 2016 - Every day from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- $190 per week annual pass members. Additional sibling $180.
$210 per week non-annual pass members. Additional sibling $195.
MIAMI SEAQUARIUM 2016 DAY CAMPS
- Jan. 18, 2016 Sea Turtle Saviors
- Jan. 25, 2016 Endangered Species Avengers
- Feb. 15, 2016 Reef and Resource Rescuers
- Feb. 16, 2016 Put an End to Pollution
- Apr. 8, 2016 Manatee Managers
- $50 daily rate. $45 daily rate for annual pass members.
$25 for early care (8:30-9:30) OR late care(4:30-5:30), weekly rate
$45 for early care AND late care, weekly rate
MIAMI SEAQUARIUM 2016 CAMP ONLINE REGISTRATION
Phone at (305)361-5705 ext. 526 or 207.