BOAT TOUR: ENJOY MIAMI BY THE SEA
Change your point of view and explore Miami by the sea, and enjoy a wonderful trip on Biscayne Bay's turquoise blue waters in company of knowledgeable guides and fellow visitors.
A Miami Boat Tour is a great way to take fabulous photos of Miami's downtown skyline, and hear countless anecdotes about the breathtaking homes of Millionaire's Row and its famous residents, from Shaquille O'Neal, to Julio Iglesias, as well as famous filming locations such as the house where well-known movies scenes were shot.
Other points of interest include the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Brickell Key, and an endless stretch of dreamlike beaches from Miami to Fort Lauderdale while you enjoy a breezy journey on Biscayne Bay.
MIAMI BOAT TOUR MAP
INSIDER TRAVEL TIPS
- Parking at Port Miami is available at all cruise terminals for $20.00 per day (over-night) or short-term parking (daily) for a flat fee of $7.00.
- Taxicabs are available at all Port Miami cruise terminals. The fare between the Miami International Airport and PortMiami is currently a flat rate of $27.00.
- The GoMiamiCard is a great way to save on Sightseeing Cruises (up to 55%) and other attractions such as top museums, tours, and activities, as well as avoid any extra fee at the gates.
- Make sure to arrive at your boat tour boarding pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Do not forget to pack sunscreen and other skin protection items if the weather is sunny, as water reflection can greatly increase sun exposure.
- Check ahead of time with your boating company if foods and drinks are available on board, pack some snacks if food is allowed.
Celeb Sightseeing on Millionaire's Row
- Millionaire’s Row, a famous neighbourhood in Miami Beach synonym with luxury and stardom, is located on Collins Avenue from 41st Street to 62nd Street.
- Renowned for its sumptuous real estate, high-end shopiping and fine dining, Millionaire’s Row is also the place many world famous stars and celebrities call home.
- To get a glimpse of where the rich and famous live, there is no better way than booking a boat trip specifically designed to tour the Millionaire’s Row area.
- Among the celebrities owning property on Millionaire’s Row: Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Calvin Klein, Thomas Harris, Iggy Pop, Ricky Martin, Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias...
- Millionaire’s Row has also been the location of many films, including Scarface and The Addam's Family, and series such as CSI Miami and Miami Vice.
- Among the companies offering "Millionaire’s Row boat trips", Island Queen Cruises is the most well-known, but you can also discover the area from the sea with Miami Tour company, as well as Miami Pirate Duck Tours.
LUXURY BOAT TOURS & RENTALS
- If you want to live like a movie star for a day, you can book a boat trip for a more exclusive tour charters of Miami by water, whether on a luxurious yacht or a top of the line speed boat.
- Endlein Yacht Charters caters exclusive tour charters of Miami by water to private parties of up to 6 guests aboard an agile 36 foot motoryacht, starting at prices under $100. Party Boats Miami is also specialized in fun party journeys on the Biscayne Bay on a double-decker yacht or a stylish cruiser.
- Speedboat Tours offers fast guided tours without wasting any time under the experienced guidance of Captain "Miami Vice Mike", including 90-minute City Tour, Sunset tours and Sandbar Party Cruises.
- To go even faster, go crazy with Thriller Miami, a high-speed tour boat that will take you from PortMiami, South Beach and the islands all the way out to the ocean. You can also jump on board with JetBoat Miami and its famous orange twister speedboat for another fun-packed thrill ride.
Other Boat Adventures in Miami
- If you' re not into classical tourist tours, luxury yachting or speed water racing, there are many otions for an unforgettable boat trip on Miami's waters. Just about every option is readily available and you can embark on a sailboat, a catamaran, or a zodiac and have great watery fun just the same.
- For catamaran sailing, you can try Caribbean Spirit or Tropical Sailing for guided excursions, or be your own captain and rent at Catamaran Sailing Miami which also proposes day tours.
- For a personalized boat tour exploring more than 40 miles of Biscayne Bay, Ocean Force Adventures offers an "engaging and intelligent experience" on a Zodiac boat for those interested in the history and culture of Miami.
- If you feel lost with all the options available, you can always call on Miami Aqua Tours, a specialized comparative guide and booking site where you will most likely find the best boat tour that fits your needs.
Miami Boat TourViews:3748
Miami Ocean and bay adventure tourViews:888
Thriller Speedboat Ride Miami Beach & VIP VillasViews:15569
Thriller Speed Boat Miami -- 50MPH!Views:30091